The Rokinon 35mm T1.3 Compact High-Speed Cine Lens, in an X-mount, is a compact, fast lens that covers APS-C and Four-Thirds format sensors. It features low chromatic aberration and has multi-layer coatings that allow sharp contrast and consistent colors from edge to edge. The lens is marked in both feet and meters and offers a de-clicked iris for smooth aperture pulls. The minimum focus distance is just under 15" from the focal plane while the 35mm focal length produces a 44.5° angle of view when used with APS-C cameras.
Industry-standard geared focus and iris rings plus an internal focus design and a non-rotating front allow using the lens with a wide variety of cine-style accessories. A removable lens hood is included that provides flare protection when shooting without a matte box. The threaded front accepts a 62mm filter ring.
- Covers APS-C and Four-Thirds format sensors
- Ultra Multi-Coating
- Marked in feet and meters
- De-clicked iris
- 15" minimum focus distance
- Industry-standard geared focus and iris rings
- Internal focus design and a non-rotating front
- Accepts a 62mm filter ring