See my Mac wish list.
On the way for testing is the Voigtlander Nokton 21mm f/1.4 Aspherical.
- E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/1.4 to f/16
- 2 Aspherical Elements
- 3 Partial Dispersion Elements
- Floating Elements System
- Manual Focus Design
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 9.8"
- Manual Aperture Ring Can Be De-Clicked
- 12-Blade Diaphragm
- Contacts Transfer Exif Data
The Voigtlander FE Nokton 21mm f/1.4 Aspherical looks to be an all-new design for Sony mirrorless from what I can tell. If so, it might fill an interesting slot.
Most of the Voigtlander FE wide angles have been adapted rangefinder designs and suffer accordingly in the outer zones, but this 21mm might be quite good and it is an alternative to the excellent but two stops slower Zeiss Loxia 21mm f/2.8—I’ll see soon enough how it shakes out. The new designs like the 65mm and 110m are outstanding.